Wash Bay Technician is responsible for washing and detail trucks and heavy equipment, as well as assist mechanics and logistics as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean and wash equipment and trucks inside wash bay
- Help maintain a clean and safe work area
- Provide general assistance around the shop
- Other duties as assigned by management
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be 18 years or older
- Punctual timing and reliable attendance
- Strong attention to detail and self-driven
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
- Must be able to work 8-10-hour workdays, Monday through Friday
- Must be at least 18 years of age
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. Often required to sit, stand, walk, bend knees, stretch arms, talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employees encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Employee is exposed to environmental conditions, working near machines and loud noises associated with construction sites. Exposed to variable weather conditions including rain, snow, wind, cold and heat.
Kevitt Companies does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, INCLUDING M/F/VET/DISABILITY