There will be a variety of duties and responsibilities in this role. As a shop helper you will get on exposure to our equipment large and small while gaining hands on experience moving and operating each piece. This is an entry level position here at Kevitt that can open many doors within the company for the right candidate!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- General labor around shop and yard
- Prepping of small tools, supplies and equipment for delivery
- Organizing and cleanup in warehouse and shop
- Occasional parts running and deliveries
- Washing and detailing of equipment
- Other various tasks as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be 18 years or older
- Punctual timing and reliable attendance
- Strong attention to detail and self-driven
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and perform strenuous physical labor. Often required to sit, stand, walk, bend knees, stretch arms, talk and hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employees encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Employee is exposed to environmental conditions, working near machines and loud noises.
Kevitt Companies does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, INCLUDING M/F/VET/DISABILITY